- 5 Great Day Trips From TokyoThese are some of the nicest and most relaxing day trips close to Tokyo. Perfect if you’re a seasoned traveller to Japan or even if its your first time and your looking to unwind.
- Daikanyama, Tokyo Fashionable HideawayDaikanyamacho is a stylish, Brooklynlike quarter of brewpubs, coffee roasters, and gourmet delis. The shopping scene trends toward designer fashion and luxury accessories, with bookstores that double as galleries and cocktail bars. Unlike other high-end high fashion parts of Tokyo such as Ginza, this quite hideaway is a place to relax and slow down.
- Your Ultimate Guide to Shibuya, What Makes a Good TripShibuya (渋谷) encapsulates the stereotypical image of Tokyo better than any other area. Walk out of the Hachiko Exit of JR Shibuya Station and you will be faced with swarms of young trendsetters, bright screens, noise from just about every direction, and the famous scramble crossing—reputedly the world’s busiest. Whatever your interests, Shibuya is unmissable for visitors to Tokyo.
- The Best Foods in Japan, Our top 5 PicksIf you’re travelling to Japan are a few dishes you have to try. These may not be the most fancy but they are definitely the most delicious. Here are our top five.
- Tokyo’s 10 Most Popular Tourist DestinationsNo trip to Japan is complete without a quick stop in the country’s legendary capital Tokyo. We’ve been around the world from London to BangKok, and we can honestly say that there is no better city to shop, eat and play. The city has an almost seamless mixture of popular culture and Japanese traditional culture, …