- Daikanyama, Tokyo Fashionable Hideawayby Trystan JeromeDaikanyamacho is a stylish, Brooklynlike quarter of brewpubs, coffee roasters, and gourmet delis. The shopping scene trends toward designer fashion and luxury accessories, with bookstores that double as galleries and cocktail bars. Unlike other high-end high fashion parts of Tokyo such as Ginza, this quite hideaway is a place to relax and slow down.
- Your Ultimate Guide to Shibuya, What Makes a Good Tripby Trystan JeromeShibuya (渋谷) encapsulates the stereotypical image of Tokyo better than any other area. Walk out of the Hachiko Exit of JR Shibuya Station and you will be faced with swarms of young trendsetters, bright screens, noise from just about every direction, and the famous scramble crossing—reputedly the world’s busiest. Whatever your interests, Shibuya is unmissable for visitors to Tokyo.
- The Best Foods in Japan, Our top 5 Picksby Trystan JeromeIf you’re travelling to Japan are a few dishes you have to try. These may not be the most fancy but they are definitely the most delicious. Here are our top five.
- Tokyo’s 10 Most Popular Tourist Destinationsby Trystan JeromeNo trip to Japan is complete without a quick stop in the country’s legendary capital Tokyo. We’ve been around the world from London to BangKok, and we can honestly say that there is no better city to shop, eat and play. The city has an almost seamless mixture of popular culture and Japanese traditional culture, …
- Alternative Tokyo, Our Top 6 Weird Attractionsby Trystan JeromeAs you probably already know, Tokyo is full of some amazing and wonderful things to see and do. You might choose to visit Asakusa to see for an old town vide and to visit its famous Senso-ji Temple. Maybe you’re more into finding your favourite anime or mange and would prefer visiting Akihabara. You might even be in Tokyo for the fashion, in which case Harajuku or Ginza might be more up your alley. But what if none of these appeal to you. What is you want to visit the truly weird and wacky side of Tokyo. So for all you adventurous travellers out there, here is a list of our top 10 alternative things to see and do in Tokyo.